Monday, November 1, 2010

Ayden's First Halloween




















Ayden's first Halloween was probably not very eventful, but he was sure dang cute! I had to work so we got him into his costume and took a bunch of pictures before I had to go. Jerry and Ayden went to the ward Halloween party and I am sure Ayden was the cutest one there!

As you can tell from the pictures, Ayden was a tiger. Grandma Chadwick picked out the costume. Even though Jerry does not like Halloween, he pulled out his Jedi cape his grandma made for him a few years ago and was at least
somewhat festive! I felt bad I had to work, but I figured he is only 9 months old and really has no idea what is going on. Hope everyone had a fun and safe time!















Ayden and his pumpkin

































I am Ayden, hear me ROAR!
He was actually growling when I
took this.


































1 comment:

Sadey said...

Cuuuute pictures!I'm liking Jerry's goatee! And you look so cute I love those scrubs! Ayden is seriously the cutest thing ever. I'm just sayin.